2 days ago
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Sorry everyone, I should have made this post a few days ago...but Conner's heart surgery was rescheduled to this Friday. The hospital called me a few days ago and told me that they had just admitted 2 babies that both needed heart surgery more urgently than Conner, so they moved him to Friday. Even though it's only 3 days later, I was SO bummed about it. I had been mentally preparing myself and was focused on June 1st being the day that would change fix Conner's heart. I actually cried on the phone when she told me we had to r/s his surgery. But I understand that the other babies need it their surgeries done sooner than Conner. I know it's a good sign that his heart is stable and able to wait longer. I'm very thankful that it is still this week. I would have been totally sad if it was next week or longer. Sorry this update came late!